Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Study, study, study

So I have been studying/working on editing stuff for all hours of the day since Friday, and I am going a little crazy!! I didn't think that all of my papers and finals would take the ridiculous amount of time they have taken, and I had hoped that I would be able to work more this week. However, once again my school life has taken me by surprise again and taken over any amount of time I thought I had.

I had a huge ten page paper plus a final due last night, which I was working on until the very last minute. However, I am proud to say that when I dragged myself out of bed this morning and looked online at my grade, I ended up with a 97% IN THE CLASS!! WHAT?? I got a 92 on my huge paper and a 94 on a final, and since I did well on all the other work throughout the semester I ended up with a 97%!!! So for all of that hard work I have done, and suffering through 18 credits and a job this past semester, this one class has made it worth it and at least gave me a little feeling of success! Just five more grades to go, then I get to party it up in good ol' VA!!

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

That is so exciting! Way to go Mars!